Treatment of privacy information
We, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan, are committed to protect the personal information of the applicants based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (personal information protection law in Japan), and shall handle the personal information collected through this form as mentioned below.
The personal information that you register through this form will be used in such cases as the following:
- To operate and manage the Washoku World Challenge and Website
- To contact you regarding the registration procedure and selection result
- To provide information related to this content
- To post registry information/challenge details/selection results on this website, SNS, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries home page as well as publishing in various other media outlets.
- To distribute the participant’s list to the Contest delegates.
- To contact you for any other reasons that arise.
Should the need to use your personal information in ways that fall outside of the above outlined cases arise, we will contact you in advance before proceeding.
For smooth operation of the Contest, we are entrusting the operation of collecting, storing, managing and handling personal information regarding the Contest to the following company, who will act as the secretariat under a confidentiality agreement.
Submission of personal information is voluntary, however, please note that you will be unable to participate in this event if you fail to submit the necessary information.
In case there is an error in your personal information collected for the contest, please inform the secretariat to have it corrected or deleted.
For applicants living within the EU, click here for information on GDPR.
Information of Executive Committee managing the Personal Information
Washoku World Challenge Executive Committee
Hulic Kamiyacho Bldg. 3F, 4-3-13 Toranomon,Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
Administrator of Personal Information Collected for Washoku World Challenge
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan